Duroflex Crown NXT
Duroflex Crown NXT
- Availability:In Stock
- Minimum Qty:1
Delivery within 7-10 Business days
*NE / Kerala states subject to permit
For more information, read our blog post, How to measure your Mattress Size?
This mattress is designed for the best Back Support. Specially designed core with the High Density Rubberized Coir with Multi-Fold Layering Technology (MFL) and reinforced with High Density PU Foam to give the right support for your back. Crown WI is furnished with the lush knitted cotton fabric for that bit of luxury.
- Compacted Resilience.
- Compacted Resilience Bond.
- High-Density Coir.
- Multi-Fold Layering Technology.
- Available in Maroon & Cream colors.
- Available in 5" thickness.
- Weight (depends on mattress size)
- Before Packaging: Varies from 30 Kg - 37 Kg
- After Packaging: Varies from 32 Kg - 40 Kg
- Always carry your mattress flat on its side. This will reduce the chance of mattress getting damaged.
- Always rotate your mattress every few months for prolonged support and life.
- Always flip a reversible mattress. These are designed to provide the right support regardless of the side you are sleeping on.
- Always cover your mattress, as it’s difficult to clean stained upholstery.
- Never smoke in the bed and preferably off it as well.
- Never mistake your mattress for a trampoline or diving board or sit on the edges could distort the shape.
- Always keep your mattress dry. Protect it from any liquids including dry cleaning fluids. This might impact the construction.
- Never bend/ fold your mattress. This will impact the core and construction of the product.
- Never remove the tag from your mattress. This is required to avail guarantee.
- 7 years.
- For Warranty conditions, refer Warranty card.
|Delivery Area||Only Hyderabad|
|Composition||Rubberised Coir + High-Density PU Foam|
|Price Range||₹19940 - ₹24884|