Springfit i-Sleep Krono Mattress
Springfit i-Sleep Krono Mattress
- Availability:In Stock
- Minimum Qty:1
Delivery within 7-10 Business days
*NE / Kerala states subject to permit
For more information, read our blog post, How to measure your Mattress Size?
The brand new i Sleep by Springfit is a new benchmark in the mattress industry. It is the world's first and only mattress that is infused with Aqua Pocketed Technology and combines Thermogel Memory Foam with the revolutionary, patented Smart Latocell and Aquacell Technology.
- Gold Infused Bio-Veramic Fabric with Thermo Gel Memory Foam provide a luxurious sleep system.
- Thermo Gel Memory Foam - An innovative visco-elastic layer that gets refreshed with human touch.It has millions of thermo-active gel capsules that have the ability to lower the temperature of the body part in contact by up to 4 degrees.
- No Flip Mattress - The more Talalay latex in your mattress, the more it offers good support for your body, relief for pressure points and keeps your sleep environment hygienic and hypoallergenic. It is the healthiest, most hygienic and natural comfort material in the world.
- Multi Sensor 3-D Springs - The Aqua Pocket Technology features 16 internal chambers that naturally and continuously adapt to your body's every position creating a supportive layer that provides greater support to specific stress areas of your body and offers instant comfort.
- Firmness: Firm
- Available in 9" & 11" thickness.
- Keep the mattress dry.
- Use a mattress pad to prevent staining.
- Vacuum clean regularly.
- Rotate the mattress by changing the head and tail position. Change the sides every 3 months to enhance comfort and life of the mattress.
- Always keep your mattress clean, Covered and dust free.
- In case children use this mattress, we recommend you to use the springfit protector cover.
- Use a bed of matching size for your valuable mattress. An over sized or under sized bed might lead to mattress damage and sagging. We do not take any guarantee / warranty if the size of the bed is improper.
- While shifting your mattress location, carry it flat on its side in order to avoid mishandling which may lead to damages.
- Give your mattress a little time to 'air' after removal from its enclosed packaging.
- Do not fold or bend your mattress in any condition as it may get damaged.
- Do not expose your mattress to any kind of heat, direct sun or flames. The mattress is not fire or flame resistant and can catch fire.
- Do not place any heavy objects on the mattress and do not ever jump or stand on it as the springs might lead to compression and get damaged.
- Do not use any detergent powder or any dry cleaning fluid to remove stains. Use dry cloth first and then dampened cloth to remove stains.
- Do not drop any water and other liquids on the mattress.
- Do not use handles for carrying / lifting the mattress, as they are meant only to position the mattress on bed base.
Right way to use your mattress
- Ensure your mattress is flat, only then push the opposite corners.
- Now place it gently towards the head of the bed.
- Position your mattress in such a way that it overlaps the sides of the bed.
- Push diagonally opposite corners in anti clockwise position, to position it properly.
- Lift the mattress vertically.
Turn the mattress every three months as shown in the steps above for a long and stress free experience.
- Upto 25 Years
- DON'T REMOVE SEWN TAGS - The information printed on 'law-tags' and other sewn on labels provide important information about your product and serve as a means of identification should you have a warranty claim.
- Removal of tags is not illegal but it may void your rights to warranty coverage.
The Guarantee / Warranty is subject to following conditions
- Duly filled warranty card and relevant Cash Memo must be produced along with the defective mattress.
- The Company will bear only the costs resulting from repair or replacement of defective springs. Transportation costs will not be borne by the company.
- Excluded from the Warranty are losses resulting from natural wear & tear, improper maintenance, wrong handling, excessive loading, negligence in use, folding of mattress and unsatisfactory foundation.
- Warranty doesn't cover fabric and natural wear & tear of comfort layers after guarantee period. Comfort layers can be changed at the cost of buyer during warranty period.
- The company will not be liable for any consequential damages, and under no circumstances shall its liability here under exceed the price for goods determined to be defective.
- Decision of the company regarding the nature of defects and applicability of Warranty / Guarantee will be final.
- Claims, if any, will be restricted to Courts within the New Delhi jurisdiction only.
- Specification vary from model to model. Tolerance : Length or Width : 12mm; Thickness : +15mm - 5mm.
In the unlikely event of your mattress sagging, the warranty benefit will be given on a pro-rata basis as decided by the vendor.
* Pro-rata will be calculated on the prevailing price at the time of warranty claim
Period of guarantee
Springfit i-Sleep Krono is guaranteed for one year from the date of purchase against any material workmanship defects. Warranty stands upto 25 years for springs and internal units for its mattresses.
|Delivery Area||All Over India|
|Core||Multi Sensor 3D Pocket Spring|
|Composition||Thermo Gel Memory Foam + Talalay Latex + Multi Sensor 3D Pocket Spring + Aquacell + Turkish Felt|
|Price Range||₹83959 - ₹235086|
|Thickness||9" & 11" Available|
|Warranty||Upto 25 Years|