Springfit DX Platinum
Springfit DX Platinum
- Availability:Out Of Stock
- Minimum Qty:1
Delivery within 7-10 Business days
*NE / Kerala states subject to permit
For more information, read our blog post, How to measure your Mattress Size?
Indulge in the Springfit DX Platinum mattress, which brings together ergonomic pocketed springs, the best quality material, superior craftsmanship and the latest technology. At the heart of this mattress are the individually covered pocket springs, which provide an altogether different level of comfort. Add to this premium quality filling and superior ultra-soft upholstery and you get luxury, comfort and the most restful sleep ever.
- Imported Knitted Fabric with HR Foam provide luxurious support.
- With the 100% pure, intelligent HR PUF, this foam becomes highly resilient and its soft dispersion qualities eliminates the creation of any kind of pressure points.
- Springfit proudly introduce carbon-manganese alloy spring mattresses in India for the first time. These alloy springs are double tempered to give better elasticity and the extra strength of carbon. They also exhibit the rust and corrosion-resistant properties of manganese.
- Breathable Quilted Cover - The layer that is in touch with your skin plays a very important role. The quilted cover comes right over the top layer of foam, and its fabric keeps the mattress soft and also helps in keeping away bacteria, fungus etc. The jaquard fabric used to cover the top layer of the mattress is breathable and soothing to our skin.
- Firmness: Medium Soft.
- Available in 6" & 8" thicknesses.
- Keep the mattress dry.
- Use a mattress pad to prevent staining.
- Vacuum clean regularly.
- Rotate the mattress by changing the head and tail position. Change the sides every 3 months to enhance comfort and life of the mattress.
- Always keep your mattress clean, Covered and dust free.
- In case children use this mattress, we recommend you to use the springfit protector cover.
- Use a bed of matching size for your valuable mattress. An over sized or under sized bed might lead to mattress damage and sagging. We do not take any guarantee / warranty if the size of the bed is improper.
- While shifting your mattress location, carry it flat on its side in order to avoid mishandling which may lead to damages.
- Give your mattress a little time to 'air' after removal from its enclosed packaging.
- Do not fold or bend your mattress in any condition as it may get damaged.
- Do not expose your mattress to any kind of heat, direct sun or flames. The mattress is not fire or flame resistant and can catch fire.
- Do not place any heavy objects on the mattress and do not ever jump or stand on it as the springs might lead to compression and get damaged.
- Do not use any detergent powder or any dry cleaning fluid to remove stains. Use dry cloth first and then dampened cloth to remove stains.
- Do not drop any water and other liquids on the mattress.
- Do not use handles for carrying / lifting the mattress, as they are meant only to position the mattress on bed base.
- Ensure your mattress is flat, only then push the opposite corners.
- Now place it gently towards the head of the bed.
- Position your mattress in such a way that it overlaps the sides of the bed.
- Push diagonally opposite corners in anti clockwise position, to position it properly.
- Lift the mattress vertically.
- Upto 5 Years
- DON'T REMOVE SEWN TAGS - The information printed on 'law-tags' and other sewn on labels provide important information about your product and serve as a means of identification should you have a warranty claim.
- Removal of tags is not illegal but it may void your rights to warranty coverage.
- Duly filled warranty card and relevant Cash Memo must be produced along with the defective mattress.
- The Company will bear only the costs resulting from repair or replacement of defective springs. Transportation costs will not be borne by the company.
- Excluded from the Warranty are losses resulting from natural wear & tear, improper maintenance, wrong handling, excessive loading, negligence in use, folding of mattress and unsatisfactory foundation.
- Warranty doesn't cover fabric and natural wear & tear of comfort layers after guarantee period. Comfort layers can be changed at the cost of buyer during warranty period.
- The company will not be liable for any consequential damages, and under no circumstances shall its liability here under exceed the price for goods determined to be defective.
- Decision of the company regarding the nature of defects and applicability of Warranty / Guarantee will be final.
- Claims, if any, will be restricted to Courts within the New Delhi jurisdiction only.
- Specification vary from model to model. Tolerance : Length or Width : 12mm; Thickness : +15mm - 5mm.
|Delivery Area||All Over India|
|Composition||HR Foam + Pocket Spring|
|Price Range||₹10540 - ₹34236|
|Thickness||6" & 8" Available|
|Warranty||Upto 5 Years|