Springfit Non Foldable Rollaway Bed
Springfit Non Foldable Rollaway Bed
- Availability:Out Of Stock
- Minimum Qty:1
- Size: 78" x 39" x 8"
Delivery within 7-10 Business days
*NE / Kerala states subject to permit
For more information, read our blog post, How to measure your Mattress Size?
The Springfit non-foldable Roll-Away Bed is geared to give the most discerning guests a truly comfortable and rejuvenating night's sleep. The main advantage of this roll-away bed is the one piece, no-joint spring mattress, which creates a uniform sleeping surface that is as good as any regular bed. The unique design features a sturdy frame, heavy duty metal legs, strong support structure, a high-end mattress and smooth rolling wheels. This bed lines up straight against the wall by day, freeing up the entire space in a room.
- May require Carpenter/ Professional Assembly.
- Imported fire retardant fabric with HR foam and pocket springs make this the ideal store away bed.
- Carbon-Manganese Alloy Springs - Springfit proudly introduce carbon-manganese alloy pocketed spring mattresses in India for the first time. These alloy springs are double tempered to give better elasticity and the extra strength of carbon. They also exhibit the rust and corrosion-resistant properties of manganese.
- Meets International Fire Standards - Cotton is possibly nature’s softest and most comfortable gift to mankind. It provides wonderful comfort and breathability, allows air to circulate around your body, keeps you dry and comfortable. Overall cotton creates a healthy and rejuvenating sleeping environment, that helps you to fall asleep faster and sleep better.
- Heavy Duty Construction - Easy Leg Opening - Extra-Large 2" nylon Wheels - Rounded Corners, Firmly Braced.
- The industry's most comfortable and durable rollaway bed. Heavy duty angle steer rollaway bed designed for durability. Double strand link fabric with 12 gauge tight wound helical springs for proper mattress support.
- Firmness: Soft
- Keep the mattress dry.
- Use a mattress pad to prevent staining.
- Vacuum clean regularly.
- Rotate the mattress by changing the head and tail position. Change the sides every 3 months to enhance comfort and life of the mattress.
- Always keep your mattress clean, Covered and dust free.
- In case children use this mattress, we recommend you to use the springfit protector cover.
- Use a bed of matching size for your valuable mattress. An over sized or under sized bed might lead to mattress damage and sagging. We do not take any guarantee / warranty if the size of the bed is improper.
- While shifting your mattress location, carry it flat on its side in order to avoid mishandling which may lead to damages.
- Give your mattress a little time to 'air' after removal from its enclosed packaging.
- Do not fold or bend your mattress in any condition as it may get damaged.
- Do not expose your mattress to any kind of heat, direct sun or flames. The mattress is not fire or flame resistant and can catch fire.
- Do not place any heavy objects on the mattress and do not ever jump or stand on it as the springs might lead to compression and get damaged.
- Do not use any detergent powder or any dry cleaning fluid to remove stains. Use dry cloth first and then dampened cloth to remove stains.
- Do not drop any water and other liquids on the mattress.
- Do not use handles for carrying / lifting the mattress, as they are meant only to position the mattress on bed base.
- Upto 5 Years
- DON'T REMOVE SEWN TAGS - The information printed on 'law-tags' and other sewn on labels provide important information about your product and serve as a means of identification should you have a warranty claim.
- Removal of tags is not illegal but it may void your rights to warranty coverage.
The Guarantee / Warranty is subject to following conditions
- Duly filled warranty card and relevant Cash Memo must be produced along with the defective mattress.
- The Company will bear only the costs resulting from repair or replacement of defective springs. Transportation costs will not be borne by the company.
- Excluded from the Warranty are losses resulting from natural wear & tear, improper maintenance, wrong handling, excessive loading, negligence in use, folding of mattress and unsatisfactory foundation.
- Warranty doesn't cover fabric and natural wear & tear of comfort layers after guarantee period. Comfort layers can be changed at the cost of buyer during warranty period.
- The company will not be liable for any consequential damages, and under no circumstances shall its liability here under exceed the price for goods determined to be defective.
- Decision of the company regarding the nature of defects and applicability of Warranty / Guarantee will be final.
- Claims, if any, will be restricted to Courts within the New Delhi jurisdiction only.
- Specification vary from model to model. Tolerance : Length or Width : 12mm; Thickness : +15mm - 5mm.
In the unlikely event of your mattress sagging, the warranty benefit will be given on a pro-rata basis as decided by the vendor.
* Pro-rata will be calculated on the prevailing price at the time of warranty claim
|Delivery Area||All Over India|
|Assembly||Carpenter/Professional Assembly required|
|Composition||HR Foam + Pocket Spring|
|Warranty||Upto 5 Years|